It’s the Holiday Yum Blog Fest!
Looking for the perfect recipe to share at a family dinner? A dish to pass at the next work potluck? Well check this out and stay tuned for much much more! Many of your favorite bloggers are sharing their best holiday recipes with you in this very tasty blog hop!
So Get Ready to Savor the Flavor!
- On November 17th, Jenny Hansen kicked off the hop with her Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Meal. There are lots of great tips for folks who need to eat GF, including some sneaky foods to watch out for!
- On November 19th, I shared the salty-sweet, super-easy Spiced Pecans appetizer.
- Ellen M. Gregg has us all drooling with The Chocolatiest Chocolate Cake - Evah on Monday, November 26th.
- Jenny Hansen introduces us to her luscious Almond Roca, famed of song and story, on Wednesday, November 28th.
- Estee Lavitt shares her mouth-watering Baked Latkes on December 2nd, just in time for Chanukah!
For the full Holiday Yum schedule check out the tab at the top of the blog!
And from all of us to you and yours, have a very Happy Holiday Season!