One of the most beautiful things I got to see while vacationing in Toronto, Ontario was Niagara Falls. The full falls is comprised of three waterfalls: The American Falls, the smaller chute, Bridal Veil Falls, and the massive Canadian Horseshoe Falls. The mist is so heavy, it rises up past the falls and over the railings where we stood watching. Powerful, breathtaking, and magical.
Hello, I’m Jess.
Jess Witkins claims the title Perseverance Expert. From party crashing as an Oops Baby to paving her way through pop culture, Jess explores it all. Her special skills include: Pretending to be an orphan, severe allergic reactions to the sun, hanging out in coffee shops, and quoting movie lines from the Oscar winning film, Spaceballs. ;)
- #BOAW2018: 10 (Unusual) Things That Make Me Feel Beautiful
- A Year of Reading: The Books I Read for a Monthly Challenge
- The Phenomenal Woman Playlist Revealed!
- Call for Songlists: The 2017 Mixtape Begins
- Wear What You Want
- A Year of Reading: Crazy Brave by Joy Harjo
- Read, Revise, Adapt: Why Writing Across Genres Can Benefit Your Writing
- Who’s Your Dream Author Panel?
- A Year of Reading: Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- My Friend Made Me Watch Twin Peaks and Now All I Have are Questions
- Accurate. twitter.com/paperfury/stat… 2 days ago
- Thank you @AugstMcLaughlin for the Frida notes!! They are fab! #funmailday 2 days ago
- 🤣🤣🤣 twitter.com/thebloggess/st… 4 days ago
- @The_AmusingMuse Happy birthday week, you talented woman! Enjoy every moment and do all the fun things! https://t.co/mO3GqV3dO0 5 days ago
- RT @writerkmc: To all the writers with day jobs, who support themselves (& maybe others), who are caretakers and/or juggling a dozen things… 5 days ago