One of the most beautiful things I got to see while vacationing in Toronto, Ontario was Niagara Falls. The full falls is comprised of three waterfalls: The American Falls, the smaller chute, Bridal Veil Falls, and the massive Canadian Horseshoe Falls. The mist is so heavy, it rises up past the falls and over the railings where we stood watching. Powerful, breathtaking, and magical.
Hello, I’m Jess.
Jess Witkins claims the title Perseverance Expert. From party crashing as an Oops Baby to paving her way through pop culture, Jess explores it all. Her special skills include: Pretending to be an orphan, severe allergic reactions to the sun, hanging out in coffee shops, and quoting movie lines from the Oscar winning film, Spaceballs. ;)
- ERMAgawd: Why You Must Take Risks and Find the Funny
- Little Prayers Poetry: An Interview with Susie Meserve
- That Time My Dad Stole All My Money
- #BOAW2018: 10 (Unusual) Things That Make Me Feel Beautiful
- A Year of Reading: The Books I Read for a Monthly Challenge
- The Phenomenal Woman Playlist Revealed!
- Call for Songlists: The 2017 Mixtape Begins
- Wear What You Want
- A Year of Reading: Crazy Brave by Joy Harjo
- Read, Revise, Adapt: Why Writing Across Genres Can Benefit Your Writing
What are you up to this instant?
- @lindalouj @JasonReynolds83 I’m now nervous to lead the ghost tour on Saturday. 🙏🏼 *please don’t swarm me, please don’t swarm me* 🙏🏼 2 days ago
- @lindalouj @JasonReynolds83 I saw my first mayfly of the season. Thought of you. #TheyreComing https://t.co/oggFPz3g8O 3 days ago
- I led two ghost tours downtown last night in 90 degree heat. Despite wearing long jeans, socks, and tennis shoes th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Happy father’s day to the guy who gave me my sense of humor! Here’s one of the many posts that feature my pops!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- When you on a public patio but it’s 90 some degrees out and you just need to aerate yourself. #canttakemeanywhere https://t.co/WPj9FrfmqQ 6 days ago