One of the most beautiful things I got to see while vacationing in Toronto, Ontario was Niagara Falls. The full falls is comprised of three waterfalls: The American Falls, the smaller chute, Bridal Veil Falls, and the massive Canadian Horseshoe Falls. The mist is so heavy, it rises up past the falls and over the railings where we stood watching. Powerful, breathtaking, and magical.
Hello, I’m Jess.
Jess Witkins claims the title Perseverance Expert. From party crashing as an Oops Baby to paving her way through pop culture, Jess explores it all. Her special skills include: Pretending to be an orphan, severe allergic reactions to the sun, hanging out in coffee shops, and quoting movie lines from the Oscar winning film, Spaceballs. ;)
- Call for Songlists: The 2017 Mixtape Begins
- Wear What You Want
- A Year of Reading: Crazy Brave by Joy Harjo
- Read, Revise, Adapt: Why Writing Across Genres Can Benefit Your Writing
- Who’s Your Dream Author Panel?
- A Year of Reading: Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- My Friend Made Me Watch Twin Peaks and Now All I Have are Questions
- A Year of Reading: Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- And Now For Something Different: Adventures in the Kitchen
- What I’m Reading for #BlackHistoryMonth
- @Jadelizjohn Maybe that’s what he was thinking of. 🤔😂 2 hours ago
- @JenHartling If you gif search electric fetus. 🤣🤣🤣 https://t.co/hdZYPamBwX 1 day ago
- @KathleenPalm Nope. No trouble at all. https://t.co/gzkooYypeG 1 day ago
- Husband: What’s that darkly lit, swanky bar we went to in your hometown? The Electric Fetus? Me: You mean The Velv… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @MarkHarrisNYC: Whatever happens on Tuesday, the President of the United States endorsed a child molester who thinks gay people should b… 3 days ago