One of the most beautiful things I got to see while vacationing in Toronto, Ontario was Niagara Falls. The full falls is comprised of three waterfalls: The American Falls, the smaller chute, Bridal Veil Falls, and the massive Canadian Horseshoe Falls. The mist is so heavy, it rises up past the falls and over the railings where we stood watching. Powerful, breathtaking, and magical.
Hello, I’m Jess.
Jess Witkins claims the title Perseverance Expert. From party crashing as an Oops Baby to paving her way through pop culture, Jess explores it all. Her special skills include: Pretending to be an orphan, severe allergic reactions to the sun, hanging out in coffee shops, and quoting movie lines from the Oscar winning film, Spaceballs. ;)
- A Year of Reading: Crazy Brave by Joy Harjo
- Read, Revise, Adapt: Why Writing Across Genres Can Benefit Your Writing
- Who’s Your Dream Author Panel?
- A Year of Reading: Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
- My Friend Made Me Watch Twin Peaks and Now All I Have are Questions
- A Year of Reading: Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- And Now For Something Different: Adventures in the Kitchen
- What I’m Reading for #BlackHistoryMonth
- Reading Challenges: A Year of Reading, and more!
- The Phenomenal Mix Playlist Winners Revealed
- So proud to be a part of this production. Come see "Alabama Story" on Monday, Sept. 25th! Part of #BannedBooksWeek! lacrossetribune.com/entertainment/… 15 hours ago
- #LaCrosseWI Friends! This is tonight! Support local #authors, buy their books! Wine, Beer and a book fair w/ author… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- I'm kind of my worst critic, so I'm gonna have to go w/ "I like it." I always think that means "I hate it, but I'm… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 16 hours ago
- RT @PaperFury: THINGS THAT ARE A LITTLE HARD FOR #WRITERS: • starting your novel • actually finishing it too • also the middle • so basical… 1 day ago
- No. My house is basically a collection of book piles and random, dried up grains of rice right now. #WritingLife twitter.com/timtimmanley/s… 3 days ago