One of the most beautiful things I got to see while vacationing in Toronto, Ontario was Niagara Falls. The full falls is comprised of three waterfalls: The American Falls, the smaller chute, Bridal Veil Falls, and the massive Canadian Horseshoe Falls. The mist is so heavy, it rises up past the falls and over the railings where we stood watching. Powerful, breathtaking, and magical.
Hello, I’m Jess.
Jess Witkins claims the title Perseverance Expert. From party crashing as an Oops Baby to paving her way through pop culture, Jess explores it all. Her special skills include: Pretending to be an orphan, severe allergic reactions to the sun, hanging out in coffee shops, and quoting movie lines from the Oscar winning film, Spaceballs. ;)
- A Year of Reading: Modern Romance by Aziz Ansari
- And Now For Something Different: Adventures in the Kitchen
- What I’m Reading for #BlackHistoryMonth
- Reading Challenges: A Year of Reading, and more!
- The Phenomenal Mix Playlist Winners Revealed
- The Ultimate Mixtape: 2016 Edition
- My Husband and I Cannot Be Trusted to Pick Out “Our Song”
- A Positive Message For Millenials: Life is Messy. But I Believe in You.
- 3 Lessons Learned From the Listen To Your Mother Show
- Mom? Dad? I’m a Businesswoman.
- Our show is 1 week away! Thx @aproposDiane for capturing our La Crosse cast and even baby Johan! See you April 28th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Shining a spotlight all week long on our @LTYMshow #LaCrosseWI cast! listentoyourmothershow.com/lacrosse/2017/… Come join us Friday, April 28th! #LTYM 2 days ago
- @laurienotaro Gross. The trolls are out in full form. I think you're fabulous and one of my favorite writers! Keep on keeping on! 🚺💪🏽 3 days ago
- RT @PaperFury: MY ACTUAL LIFE GOAL IS TO LIVE IN A HOUSE FULL OF BOOKS WITH WARM BREAD BAKING WHILE MY DRAGONS DESTROY MY ENEMIES ON MY NIC… 3 days ago
- More cast member callouts! Meet the #LTYM #LaCrosseWI cast! listentoyourmothershow.com/lacrosse/2017/… Hear crazy parenting stories & heartwarming mom moments! 4 days ago