One of the most beautiful things I got to see while vacationing in Toronto, Ontario was Niagara Falls. The full falls is comprised of three waterfalls: The American Falls, the smaller chute, Bridal Veil Falls, and the massive Canadian Horseshoe Falls. The mist is so heavy, it rises up past the falls and over the railings where we stood watching. Powerful, breathtaking, and magical.
Hello, I’m Jess.
Jess Witkins claims the title Perseverance Expert. From party crashing as an Oops Baby to paving her way through pop culture, Jess explores it all. Her special skills include: Pretending to be an orphan, severe allergic reactions to the sun, hanging out in coffee shops, and quoting movie lines from the Oscar winning film, Spaceballs. ;)
- Shake Your Groove Thing: 2020 Playlists Revealed
- Mixtape Madness: Share Your Song Suggestions
- Let’s Talk: Racism and Mental Health
- You Can Dance If You Want To: New Playlists and Giveaway Winners Announced
- Let’s Make a Mixtape. Share Your Favorite Song Suggestions.
- Anthony Bourdain Day: What the Chef, Author, and Travel Guide Means to Me
- Turn Up the Volume: New Playlists Revealed
- What’s On Your Playlist? The 2018 Mixtape Kickoff
- Worth Reading? Some of the Most Buzzed About Self Help Books
- What It’s Like to Be a Woman in America
- There’s a lot to celebrate today, including these chapter book adventures I think your kiddos will love! Tune in fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- RT @DrIbram: He's gone. And now, it is up to us to drive out what he represents. He is lies and bigotry and injustice and tyranny embodied-… 2 hours ago
- @MaritzaMoulite Oh snap! 🤣 https://t.co/0JR0Al7eJt 4 hours ago
- Yes!!! This poem was exceptional! So moving, so honest, so beautiful. twitter.com/oprah/status/1… 4 hours ago
- @Fizzygrrl Same! So exciting!!! 4 hours ago