How can another week have possibly flown by again?! I’m losing my summer days much too quickly! This past week and the remainder of it has been CRAZY!
- Finish First Draft of Women’s Fiction Piece – Write at least 4x week and complete 4-10 pages at least each day.
- Read On Writing by Stephen King– First book of my Catch up on Craft Initiative
- Read 2 Fiction Books a Month
- Prepare for Summer Vacation – Joe and I are planning a road trip out west in 5 days, so I will need to get blog posts prepped ahead, stock up on sunscreen, do the laundry that is mounding in my closet, and corral all the camping gear up in the next weeks.
- Read Suze Orman’s Women and Money– I’s working on my savings!!! *jingles piggy bank*
- Be a Role Model and Cheerleader in my ROW80 Sponsor Role
The Progress (or Lack Thereof…)
- No writing on the WIP. I did however do SOME writing in my limited free hours to get blog posts prepped ahead AND exciting news: prepare the ceremony for my best friend’s wedding! Yep, you heard me right! Yours truly, is an ordained minister! I’ll be performing their wedding 5 days after I get back from vacation!
(Considering I made her cry when I read her what I’d written, I’d say I’m on the right track! Let’s just hope I don’t cry, or I’ll be dubbed the Blubbering Vicar of Wisconsin!)
- I started On Writing by Stephen King, but then it was due back at the library and I couldn’t renew it. So, I’ve decided to just go buy that one sometime this week!
- I did finish reading These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf and I loved it! So I definitely finished 3 books this month. I’m now starting American Rose and Girls in White Dresses, which you can see on Goodreads by clicking their images in the sidebar.
- In regards to preparing for summer vacation, that’s what I’ve been doing in most of my free time this week. I did laundry, am 85% packed, practiced setting up the tent with Joe, went grocery shopping, and made a trip to Madison, WI where I picked up a really nice camera from my brother so I can bring you all back some sweet photos from Yellowstone! (And oh yah, for those of you who think I’m accident prone, I made my own First Aid Kit!)
- No progress on the Suze Orman book. HOWEVER…This must go announced: I am officially DONE paying my student loans!!! I got my confirmation e-mail yesterday! Thanks to all of you who sent me congratulatory tweets!!!
- I’m of the opinion that one can always do more, so I will keep trying to get to more than just my assigned ROW blogs. I’m loving meeting all of you and am SO IMPRESSED with your tenacity and unyielding determination towards your goals. Keep it up, peeps!
How is your ROW week going?