This coming Friday is the October posting of The Redhots! News, reviews, and interviews brought to you by your favorite redheads, Marcia Richards and I!
We’re excited to bring you a surprise interview by a new indie author! And, he’s giving away not 1, not 2, but 6 prizes!!!
You could win one of the following:
- Grand prize will be an autographed print book by our indie author plus a Halloween Goody Bag.
- 5 bonus prizes of a Kindlegraphed ebook from the author
Curious how to enter?
1. There are three categories you can enter one time each:
- Costume – your best ever, be it scary, cute or funny
- Outdoor decorations – your scariest or most creative
- Party room decor – you can include your Halloween tablescape, your unique pumpkin carving, and your room decorations
2. Post your pictures, up to 3 only, at our Twitter hashtag: #TheRedHots between October 19th and October 30th. The winners will be announced on Halloween!
3. For extra chances to win, you can choose to do the following:
- “Like” Marcia’s and my Facebook pages
- Tweet about the contest three times between the 19th and the 30th linking to our posts
- Subscribe to our blogs
Looking for ideas on what to submit? Halloween is my favorite holiday!
Here’s some pictures I took to get you in the mood!
The possibilities are endless! So get started! I’ll be watching for you over at #TheRedHots. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
(Not on Twitter? Feel free to post the photos on my Facebook page! I want to see whatcha got!)
Great pictures, Jess! And they can also post on my Facebook page- http://facebook.com/MarciaARichards.com !
Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with! Including you, Ms. Richards! 😉
Ohhhhhhh! I can post my pics on your FB PAGE? Done! 🙂
Super cool contest. Hmm, I’m going to have to go through some photos . . 🙂 Love the Dolly look!
I’m a big fan of 9 to 5! 😀
I’m trying to figure out how to get my old photos up on Twitter. Hmmmm.
Or do I have to blog & link up? I lost all my photos in the computer crash.
But I might be able to take a screen shot from Facebook. I have some serious pictures!
Yah, whatever works Renee! We just want to see your creativity! You can post the photos via our Facebook pages or twitter hashtag #TheRedhots.
Tara and I were thinking of dressing up as Dorothy and the Tin Man. I, of course, would be Dorothy.
Don’t think that’s going to happen, though…we’ve just been too busy to get costumes together.
Oooh I love it! You should do it! My friends did something like that 2 years ago and went as Peter Pan and Tinkerbell – roles reversed. It was by far one of the BEST costumes!
Please enter the contest, that’s a great idea!
Okay, I shot a photo over! Since I have a Halloween baby, almost all of those pics include birthday stuff too. The picture I chose was from my son’s Birthday/Halloween party for which we turned our garage into a haunted house, with a skeleton in a rocking chair, a newspaper-and-cloth mummy in a cardboard coffin, spider webs and bats, a mad doctor who made party goers touch eyeballs (peeled grapes) and guts (cold spaghetti), and a ghost coming out of the attic. Fun! What I could shoot myself for is not getting pictures of the green punch with disembodied hand ice cube floating in the middle or the Styrofoam tombstones in the courtyard.
AWESOME party, Julie! I love it. Your boys will totally remember their awesome birthday parties. Can’t wait to see your photos!