Thanks to the sweetest mother-daughter blogger duo, InionNMathair, I’ve been introduced to some awesome new bloggers via their post, The Sisterwives. One of these amazing women is Mandi of the fabulously named blog – Cellulite Looks Better Tan.
I’ll have to take your word on that, Mandi!
*stretches toes into ray of sunlight* Sizzle *withdraws immediately*
For now, this redhead is still sun-combustible. And my cellulite looks like a marshmallow.
Then again, Mandi prides herself on being a good liar. Perhaps this is true about sun-baked cellulite. I can’t be sure.
What I am sure of is that Mandi is a really funny gal. And she just shared five truths and a lie in her blog post, True Story…, for readers to figure out which thing on her list is the lie. Interested yet? You should be. After all she includes tuna, stitches, and dead people! What more could you want?!
Inspired to play along, I’m sharing five truths and a lie for all of YOU to guess which one is the lie about me.
Have at it!
1. I once won a year’s worth of chicken wings.
2. My first boyfriend collected horse figurines.
3. I quit smoking by drinking tea.
4. My parents’ backyard once kept 7 toilets, 1 urinal, a washing machine, a keyboard, and a caution – slow down – crosswalk person inside it.
5. I love to cartwheel.
6. I whistle by breathing in instead of out.
So, whatd’ya think?
Which one is the lie?