One of the most beautiful things I got to see while vacationing in Toronto, Ontario was Niagara Falls. The full falls is comprised of three waterfalls: The American Falls, the smaller chute, Bridal Veil Falls, and the massive Canadian Horseshoe Falls. The mist is so heavy, it rises up past the falls and over the railings where we stood watching. Powerful, breathtaking, and magical.
Hello, I’m Jess.
Jess Witkins claims the title Perseverance Expert. From party crashing as an Oops Baby to paving her way through pop culture, Jess explores it all. Her special skills include: Pretending to be an orphan, severe allergic reactions to the sun, hanging out in coffee shops, and quoting movie lines from the Oscar winning film, Spaceballs. ;)
- Yes, I’m Still Making Mixtapes. What Songs Should I Add?
- Shake Your Groove Thing: 2020 Playlists Revealed
- Mixtape Madness: Share Your Song Suggestions
- Let’s Talk: Racism and Mental Health
- You Can Dance If You Want To: New Playlists and Giveaway Winners Announced
- Let’s Make a Mixtape. Share Your Favorite Song Suggestions.
- Anthony Bourdain Day: What the Chef, Author, and Travel Guide Means to Me
- Turn Up the Volume: New Playlists Revealed
- What’s On Your Playlist? The 2018 Mixtape Kickoff
- Worth Reading? Some of the Most Buzzed About Self Help Books
- When you’re trapped in the bathroom with Shelob the spider and you don’t have the light of earendil but you have a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @dragonspleen: don’t touch that, it’s my emotional support emdash 2 weeks ago
- RT @JSchabl: 27 years ago my dad called Mr Holland’s Opus “Mr Hobo’s Oboe” and since then I’ve thought about it at least twice a week. 2 months ago
- @erinentrada Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand and for a fantastic female adventure story in harsh cold climates Welcom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- With stories about race & mental health, bipolar disorder, disability & mental health, low socioeconomic status and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago