Tag Archives: photo contest
This coming Friday is the October posting of The Redhots! News, reviews, and interviews brought to you by your favorite redheads, Marcia Richards and I!
We’re excited to bring you a surprise interview by a new indie author! And, he’s giving away not 1, not 2, but 6 prizes!!!
You could win one of the following:
- Grand prize will be an autographed print book by our indie author plus a Halloween Goody Bag.
- 5 bonus prizes of a Kindlegraphed ebook from the author
Curious how to enter?
1. There are three categories you can enter one time each:
- Costume – your best ever, be it scary, cute or funny
- Outdoor decorations – your scariest or most creative
- Party room decor – you can include your Halloween tablescape, your unique pumpkin carving, and your room decorations
2. Post your pictures, up to 3 only, at our Twitter hashtag: #TheRedHots between October 19th and October 30th. The winners will be announced on Halloween!
3. For extra chances to win, you can choose to do the following:
- “Like” Marcia’s and my Facebook pages
- Tweet about the contest three times between the 19th and the 30th linking to our posts
- Subscribe to our blogs
Looking for ideas on what to submit? Halloween is my favorite holiday!
Here’s some pictures I took to get you in the mood!
The possibilities are endless! So get started! I’ll be watching for you over at #TheRedHots. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
(Not on Twitter? Feel free to post the photos on my Facebook page! I want to see whatcha got!)